The yellow finches here love my purple cone flowers. I have also attracted a green humming bird that is very shy and will fly away if it detects any movement from with in the house. Bees, butterflies and birds have frequented my gardens this summer, and I have enjoyed it! (the pic is blury because I took it from in the house a few feet away from the window so I didn't scare them away.)
Sunday, September 13, 2009
The yellow finches here love my purple cone flowers. I have also attracted a green humming bird that is very shy and will fly away if it detects any movement from with in the house. Bees, butterflies and birds have frequented my gardens this summer, and I have enjoyed it! (the pic is blury because I took it from in the house a few feet away from the window so I didn't scare them away.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment